Friday, August 1, 2014

Black'n'white

Hi guys! 
Omg, this years "summer" really is crazy! Here in Slovenia it was raining pretty much the whole july. Today is finally the first "kind of sunny day" after days and days of rain. Because the weather didn't allow me to show you more of my summer outfits, I decided to go with the old one.
So, this time, I'll show you an outfit I wore  almost a year ago, when I participated in some blogger contest here in Slovenia. It is actually a very simple outfit with just few basic peaces, that make a great whole in my opinion. 
I hope you like the pictures and I promisse to post a new summer post very soon! (fingers crossed for some sunny weather!;)) 

I'm wearing: 
-Converse sneakers 
-Daniel Ray bag 
-everithing else is from Stradivarius

xoxo, A.







No comments:

Post a Comment