Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer moments

I finally found some time to write a new post for my blog. A week ago I started a summer job on local radio, where I work in journalism and marketing. That's the reason I have less time for my blog now, but I'm doing my best! :)
So, I still have one outfit I wore when I was still on Croatia's cost. Me and my girlfriends deacided to go out to for a few drinks and for that occasion I chose blue Zara dress I bought on sales for only 25€! :) It's a beautiful and very comfortable dress with cut out back. I styled it with Stradivarius metalic shoes and with some yellow accessories (bag from random store and necklace from Fashionshop.si). I completely fell in love with my new yellow statement necklace, which you can buy here: http://www.fashionshop.si/index.php?id_product=515&controller=product ! :) I love that necklace because it makes every, even the most simple outfit, very chic and stylish.
I hope you like it and enyoj your summer! :)

xoxo, A.







No comments:

Post a Comment