Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer day in the city

Yesterday I took a day off and I went to Ljubljana. It was finally a perfect summer day and I decided to take a walk through the old city core. And of course, I had to take a peek into some fashion stores, because the sales just started and everything is really cheap now. I bought amazing silver heels in Stradivarius (only for 20€!!), which I'll show you in one of the upcoming posts. I wanted to buy so much more, but recently I'm really trying to save the money, because in september I'm going to the biggest fashion capital New York, and I want to save as much money as possible for shopping there. :)
So, for a hot summer day I chose to wear cute Stradivarius lace shorts, that are a must have of this summer. I combined them with Stradivarius black crop top, Bershka jacket, which I transformed into a cute jeans vest (I  just simply cut off the sleves), Mango hat and bag and Guess sandals. 

I hope you like the outfit, and don't forget..you still have time to paticipate in my giveaway and win a bracelet! ;) 

xoxo, A.







FOTO: Robert Ribič

No comments:

Post a Comment