Monday, June 30, 2014

Pastel power

This time I'm writting from the cost. I'm recently in Croatia, on island Pag, where I'm mostly  relaxing and chilling. Today I'll share with you a look I wore when I was still at home, in my hometown Rogatec. My stylings are mostly captured in Ljubljana, as I study and live there during the school year, but in summer I always spent two months at home with my family and my biggest love, Cockerspaniel Charlie. So, this time I asked for help my uncle, whose hobby is photography. Because we were a bit in a hurry, we 're not completely happy with how the pictures came out, but hey, we are still the begginers, both of us, and we'll have plenty opportunities to show you, that we can to better.
So for this minni photoshoot I chose light colours and some pastel accesories, that are total hit of this season. I wore denim Stradivarius shirt, Stradivarius cute white skirt, pastel Dorothy Perkins clutch and pastel Bershka necklace. And as the cluch had also the silver details, I decided to conclud whole outfit with silver Silvian Heach sandals. I hope you like the outfit! J


Xoxo, A.






No comments:

Post a Comment